|V110 page 7-3|
Molded Polyurethane (Pressure-Sensitive), Self-Adhesive
• Easy peel and stick application.
• Nonstaining and nonmarring.
• High coefficient of friction.
• Superb resistance to skidding.
• Vibration and shock damping.
• Crack-resistant and resilient.
• Low abrasion.
• UL recognized components.
• Shelf life – 24 months, based on accelerated aging.
• Storage – 73°F (23°C) and 55% relative humidity.
To obtain a maximum bond, surfaces need to be smooth, nonporous, clean, dry and free of all debris, oils and solvents. Clean the surface with a low strength solvent such as isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) or heptane. Follow solvent manufacturer's precautionary warnings and suggested handling procedures when using solvents. Bend pad slightly grasping bumper on sides without touching the adhesive. Apply with enough pressure to ensure a complete bond. Allow a dwell time of 24 hours before exposing to heavy force or weight. The composition of this product contains no migratory plasticizers of any kind which would mar surfaces of contact.
CLICK CATALOG NUMBER TO CHECK PRICE AND AVAILABILITY.